Place the steaks on the baking sheet and grill until golden and slightly charred. 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue grilling for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat (135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat (140 degrees F), or 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat (150 degrees F). degrees F.).
What is the best temperature to fry a steak?
- To cook a medium-fried steak, cook to internal temperature 160 degrees F. When you press the meat in, you should feel the meat is lightly firm with a pink center and a gray burn on the outside. As a general rule, grill a 1-inch-to-medium steak by letting it stand on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes on the side.
At what temperature do you grill steak on a gas stove?
Clean the grill with a brush and adjust the grill directly to high heat.
The best temperature for steak is between 450 ° F and 500 ° F.
Place the steak on the grill, cover and the timer for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on how thick your steak is.
How long should I cook steak on each side?
Fry a 2cm thick steak for 2-3 minutes on each side into thin pieces, 4 minutes on each side to medium and 5-6 minutes on each side to prepare well. Only turn the steak once, otherwise it dries out. Always use steak tongs as it does not pierce the meat so that the juice can run out.
Do you close the grill when cooking steak?
If you grill quickly prepared food, such as burgers, thin steaks, ribs, shrimp or sliced vegetables directly over an open fire, you can leave the grill mode on. But when grilling thicker steaks, chicken with bones or frying whole, you want to cover, especially when cooking with indirect heat.
How to grill a juicy steak on the grill?
- Place the steak in a glass dish or in a zippered bag.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Bake on a baking sheet over medium heat until the internal temperature is satisfactory.
- Rare (120º F – 130º F), Moderately rare (130º F – 140º F), Moderate (140º F – 150º F), Moderately good (150º F – 160º F)