How To Cook Kirkland Spiral Ham With Glaze?
How to cook Kirkland Spiral Ham?
- First you will open the package with ham, remove its entire inner shell and then make sure to remove the bone marrow-coated disc. Place the ham in a baking dish and bake 300 * F a 9-10 minutes per. kg ham weight. Rub the icing over the ham for about 30-60 minutes before the end of cooking.
Bake in preheated oven at 325 ° F for 10-14 minutes per. kilograms, or until the meat thermometer shows 140 ° F.
To glaze this ham, preheat the oven to 400 ° F, cover the ham with ice cream and bake for 10-15 minutes until the ham is golden brown and bubbling.
Let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting it into slices for serving.
How to heat a spiral ham from Kirkland?
Ham to keep warm
Preheat the oven to 275 ° F. Remove all packaging material and place the ham face down directly on a frying pan or frying pan. (Set whole ham aside.) Cover with a lid, foil or place in a cooking bag and heat at 275 ° F for approx. 12-15 minutes per. pound.
How to cook spiral ham to keep it moist?
The other key to wet spiral ham is to wrap the ham in foil to keep the moisture inside. I wrapped the ham tightly in strong aluminum foil. You do not need to wrap the bottom of the ham.
How to heat spiral ham without drying it?
How to cook spiral ham without drying
- Heat 325.
- Take the spiral ham out of the package, keep the liquid. Place the ham spiral in a saucepan with a grid on the bottom and a greased side on top.
- Pour the juice from the package into the bottom of the pan so that it does not dry out.
- Cover the coil with aluminum foil to prevent steam from escaping.
- Place the CENTER on the oven.
How to cook spiral ham in a convection oven?
How is spiral-cut ham heated?
To heat a ham spiral in a conventional oven, wrap all or part of the ham in strong aluminum foil and heat to 325 ° F (162.8 ° C) for about 10 minutes per second. kilograms. The individual pieces can also be heated in a pan or in the microwave.
Is the spiral ham pre-cooked?
Since the spiral hams are cooked through, you will basically just reheat them, add flavor and grind the edges, all the while preventing it from drying out. Hold for up to 10 to 12 minutes per. pound. Place the ham in a deep, heavy saucepan lined with foil.