How long does the fish bake on the stove?
- Boil the ribs 3 to 4 minutes to medium-rare, regular rotation. Boil the ribs 6 minutes to high school and 8 to 10 minutes for average good and good.
How to cook steak in a cast iron pan?
Heat a cast iron pan over high heat until very hot, 4-5 minutes.
Sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon of salt on the bottom of the pan; Dab the beef dry with a paper towel.
Place the steak in the frying pan and fry until the meat is easy to move, 1-2 minutes; Turn over and place the steak in another part of the pan.
How to cook delicious braised fish in a cast iron pan?
- Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high until the oil is shiny and not too hot to hold about 3 inches in your hand.
- Carefully place 2 of the steaks in the pan and fry on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
How to cook braised fish without a cast iron pan?
- Preheat the oven to 250 F. Place the steak on a rack on a baking sheet. Puree with 1 tablespoon oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add the steak and fry until golden and crispy, about 3 minutes. Hold the steak on the sides and grill edges for 1 minute on each side.
How to cook 2 inch fish steak?
For the perfect 2-inch steak with medium-thick legs, bake for 18-20 minutes for a 2-inch steak, turning about 1 minute in front of the waist. Meat thermometer should stand at 130 ° F. Let the steak rest 5 minutes before serving, cover lightly with foil.